Thursday, November 23, 2006

1st portfolio mailed!! :)






not going to post all of my portfolio stuff from calarts. but here's some of it, and basically what it looks like. it think it was about 25 pages all together? and 15 of those were lifedrawings. dunno if I'll post any lifedrawings.
anyways, it was 8/11 photo paper spiral bound in a book, and I mailed it priority today! pretty scary.

stuff that I need to work on for my next portfolios (sheridan, capilano):
backrounds, PERSPECTIVE holy smokes. wow I sick at BGS :P
more pushed expressions/poses in character designs.
less pretty color, more drawing >:B
and HANDS!
I've got a lot of work to do. but I'm pretty psyched. this is so much fun. <3
having the open house at capilano this past weekend was really helpful, I got my portfolio reviewed by a lot of people, and talked lots. NAPD is next weekend, so this is really good for progression.
and learning is good.

No comments: