Friday, December 29, 2006

Long time no post :O





wow, almost a month! I'm so ashamed, lol. I've been really busy with the end of school, and on top of it, I was sick. I'm feeling mucho better now though. working on my portfolio for NAPD again (I went to the one in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, and it sort of sucked), this time in Seattle. I'm hoping to get my portfolio reviewed by Calarts, even though I already applied, it'll help me for Sheridan, I think (and in general)... I drew over 25 hands yesterday, and attempted to draw some cats... I'll upload more of that stuff later, after NPD is over.
this is just random stuff... character designing both a self portrait kind of character and more of the goblin... kind of got his face figured out, and most of his body.
lots of work to do XD

2 comments:

KicknicK said...

Why have you left yr fans high and dry? 7 weeks and no updates !!!

:P

Anonymous said...

Если девушка говорит
!!!