Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mathmagical! a 24 hour film.

So this year, I decided after the success of last year's 24 hour film (A little bird learns to fly), that I would try to get more people involved in projects like this. So last sunday, I ran the First Annual Sheridan College Manimation 24 Hour Film-a-thon. About 20 of us worked from noon to noon to make films.

It was honestly one of the most fun things I've done at school.

The amount of creativity and range of styles, both dramatic and absurd, was astounding. It was beautiful, and weird, and fun.

So without further ado, I present my film. For my father, a mathematician and a mathmagician. Mathmagical!

2 comments:

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

:O

that was beautiful.

i want pi.

Anna Bron said...

that was hilarious!!! I love your singing in the end :)
great job!!!