Saturday, May 01, 2010

Aah!

So the film is finished, and with it goes third year. I had the intentions a couple of days ago to write a big long post about third year, and Sheridan in general, but I lost the steam to do it. Let's just say that third year was tough, in so many ways. It was an emotional roller coaster, especially the last week of it. That being said, we made it out mostly okay, and I feel like I've grown in leaps and bounds as both an artist and a person.
linky
The film's not online yet, but I'll post on the blog when it is. For now, I cut together a video of my animated portions of the film.
I was production manager of the film, and I think, despite its drawbacks and the stress that I kind of put on myself, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love people, and working with other animators is so freaking rewarding. Onward and outward! To next year, and to this summer (I'm doing my co-op work term in LA!) and to the rest of my life, I guess.

2 comments:

3NINO said...

I saw the video, great stuff. Can't wait to see more :-)

Ashlyn said...

thanks a ton!! :D