Friday, May 28, 2010

a bit of animation

I did this super quickly in flash, no more than a couple of hours between projects at work. I'm liking flash- it's got its quirks, but it's a strong tool if you know how to use it. I love how easy it is to undo things, and how it takes the fear of starting silly little videos like this. I miss the tactile feel of paper on pencil, and flipping (I don't think you can ever really get over the wonder of flipping some pieces of paper and watching something come to life in your hands), but I'm also learning that you can make things live this way too. I did my 24 hour film in flash two or so months ago.
Youtube link this way

1 comment:

Trenino said...

foul technology! BEGONE!

*secretly feels the bitter sting of his own hypocrisy, as he himself uses iMovie to make his animations*

sigh.