Monday, July 11, 2011

news

Some general life updates- I'm working on the MANIMATE 24 hour film fest website. The whole shebang will take place Aug 6/7 on the interwebs. There will be an assortment of odd prizes (I mean truly odd prizes!!). I'm hoping to gather a lot of people from everywhere around the world, so if you've been thinking about making a 24 hour film, now's the time! Manimate on the web

I got a new domain sometime last week, and that's going to serve as my comics portal... I've been working on a few side projects, so that should be up sometime soon as well. 

Aaaand that should just about cover it. Should be less scatterbrained now that I've properly settled from my moving insanity that happened a few months ago. (Toronto to Vancouver to LA). You'll be seeing more of me!

Also a couple of blog posts ago was my 200th (!!) blog post. I've had this blog for... almost 5 years. hmm

5 comments:

agnes said...

August 6th is my birthday. Are you doing this for me? You're far too kind :D

chang said...

sure let's do this for agnes, and everyone who's alive on that day is alive fore agnessssss :]

Aminder Dhaliwal said...

sounds good :D

Nicole Kozak said...

thanks for being so awesome, ashlyn! :D

Ashlyn said...

Just for Agnes' birthday!! :D